– communication breakdown
– problems relating sexually
– ongoing arguments without resolution
– the past arguments and all issues in general surface uncontrollably
– depression or other health and mental health problems
– the bond of trust is eroded or broken.
– people become ambivalent and might look elsewhere often covertly
Some causes of relationship breakdowns include broken trust or expectations, stress, illness, parenting conflicts, changes in family, depression or mental health challenges, disappointment, in-law problems, misplaced or misunderstood priorities, and more.
A skilled, objective Counsellor can help couples build a deeper and more realistic relationship.